Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sisters


Isabelle absolutely adores Anya. She is constantly giving her hugs and kisses. It such a tender thing to see how much she loves her sister. It really makes my heart melt. I guess whenever Isabelle would hug or kiss Anya we would all say "Awe, so sweet," because now Isabelle will give her a hug or kiss and then she says "Awe, so sweet." It truly is sweet.

Isabelle often asks to hold Anya... as you can tell, we are still working on this...

I don't know how much Anya will trust Isa after she decided she was done holding her and just let go of her. Fortunately, I was there to catch her (after I got a picture of course).

Having a new baby sister has been an adjustment for Isabelle as well. While she adores her sister, she has become a little more needy of momma and papa. She still does all her cute things to make sure we notice her and of course we do. We're trying hard to make sure she still feels special and hopefully we are doing a good job at it. I know she is going to be a great big sister, she already is!

I wore this dress in my mom's cousin's wedding. Isabelle saw it and said it is "so, so beautiful." Of course now she wears it all the time.

No comments: