Thursday, September 20, 2012

First Trip Back to Florida

Our Disney passes expire at the end of the month, so we thought it was a good excuse to make a trip down to Florida and go to Disney one more time.  I was a little nervous to do the drive by myself with the 3 kids, but I survived.   

 We had a great time at Disney with my mom, Kenzie and Jacob. 


It's a Small World with Nana



Isabelle and I are on the back row, with Kenzie and Jake in front of us.

Isabelle suddenly got up the courage to go on Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain at Disney.  At first she was a little nervous, but then she loved it and wanted to go again and again.  I can't believe she is big enough to go on those rides.  She has grown up way too fast.  


 We got to spend some time with my dad and Deana too.

 Hanging with Erin and Bruce


It wouldn't be a complete visit with Nana without making cookies.  Anya and Nana always love to bake cookies together.


Had to get a visit in with Brad and Liz.  The girls always love going to their house.  Now Brad is making sure Liam sees how much fun it is too.

Laila started beauty school last month, so I got to visit her at her school and get my hair done right before I got back on the road to come back to NC.  She did a great job.


No comments: