Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Here and There


We took the girls to the Rodeo at the church ranch last month. It was Isabelle's second rodeo and Anya's first. Isabelle loved seeing all the animals. Once again it was a success.


Isabelle and her cousin Addison thought they were so cool in this cart at Target.

We took our first road trip since Anya was born up to Atlanta last month. She slept most of the way there and the whole way back! We got a new car at the beginning of the year with a DVD player, so Isabelle was in heaven watching all her movies.

Isabelle and her cousins

These two play so well together! I can't wait till Anya can join in the fun!

Isabelle loves my sister Carol!

Early last month I went with my friend Brad ring shopping for his girlfriend Liz! They have been together longer than Charles and I, so I was thrilled he was finally ready to go buy a ring. We found the perfect one! They went on a cruise at the end of March and on the last day he proposed! They came over when they got home to tell us all about it. We are so excited for them!

1 comment:

Andréa Morrow said...

Yeah Brad.. tell him congrats for me and I want an invitation to the wedding!!:)