Sunday, August 12, 2012

Family Reunion

We had a fun family reunion with my dad's side of the family last month in Wilmington, NC.  It seems like the only times we ever all got together was either because someone was sick, a wedding or a funeral, so we decided to have a reunion just because.  It was so great to spend quality time with my sisters and their kids, my dad and Deana, my cousins and their families, my Uncles and aunt and my Grandaddy Buck and Grandma Betty.  I am so grateful for the fun time we had with all of the Longs and the wonderful memories that were made.

 We spent a lot of time just hanging out together.  




 My dad, his brothers and my Grandaddy Buck

 Grandaddy and his girls

 Grandaddy with most of his grandkids

 The twins with Bruce and Liam

 The kids loved giving Grandaddy lots of cuddles.  We are so grateful for the time we spent with him.


 One afternoon we took all the kids to Monkey Joe's.  Of course Isabelle had a blast!



 My Dad rented a place at the beach, so we spent a day enjoying the beach and pool.


 Erin and the boys!

 All the cousins!

No trip would be complete without a meal at K&W with Grandaddy.

No comments: