Monday, April 22, 2013

Oops!

So I've been cutting Charles' hair for a little while now.  and it seems to get better each time… till tonight.  I was almost completely done and I saw an area I just wanted to clean up.  I grabbed the clippers and put it to his head and we both realized at the same moment what had happened.  Charles' face froze and he said "NO YOU DIDN'T!"  I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.  I felt so bad.  I had forgotten to put the shoe back on the clippers and gave him a nice bald spot.  At this point we were committed and I had to give Charles a nice Army cut.  Fortunately he was able to laugh about it, once the initial shock wore off.  Lucky for us hair grows back and to look on the bright side, now he can go a little longer before his next haircut!



No comments: