Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blessing Day

Blessing Days are always so special.  We are so grateful for all the family and friends that were able to come for Liam's special day.  Charles parents were still here, my dad came from Melbourne, Erin, Marc and Bruce came from Tampa and all the local family that was in town came.  Liam was the second blessing during Sacrament meeting.  He had been sound asleep, but during the first blessing he started to wake up.  By the time Charles took him up for the blessing he was crying.  He cried through the entire blessing, but it was still beautiful.  I am so grateful to have a husband who honors his priesthood and can give our children blessings.  


Charles' parents brought Liam a beautiful outfit from Paris for his blessing.  It was perfect!


So sweet!


Cute shoes!

I'm still waiting on more pictures of Liam's blessing from my sister and will post them as soon as I get them.

No comments: