Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Playtime with Mamie and Papy

Charles' parents came for a nice visit for most of the month of March.  They got to Orlando a few days before Liam was born, so they were able to help us get the rest of the way ready to bring our little guy home.  The girls absolutely loved having them here.  I am so grateful that they have such great relationships with them considering we live so far apart.  Not only were they a huge help while visiting, we also were able to have some fun outings.  

 First stop, Chuck E Cheese, I don't think they have anything quite like it in France.






Next, daily ritual of feeding the ducks.  The momma duck had babies at the same time I had Liam.



Next stop, Disney of course.  Liam was 11 days old and I was feeling great so I decided to go with them.  Probably not the best idea.  I was so sore by half way through the day.  Liam on the other hand did great.  He pretty much slept the entire day.  




 I love these pictures of Anya and Mamie



 Anya was behind the wheel, kinda scary! 

 Popsicles to cool off a bit




Liam meeting Mickey and Minnie for the first time, don't think he'll remember it, especially since he slept through the whole thing.

We are so grateful Charles' parents came and were such a huge help and joy to have around.  We can't wait to see them again.  Thank you Mamie and Papy!


No comments: