Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Season Finale!


Our final wedding of the season was for my cousin Jessa and her sweetheart Chris. Their wedding planning has been in the works for a year or so, so everything was perfect. They had the ceremony at their church in Vero and then had the reception at the Moorings Club. It was all beautiful and very classy. I got to play a duet of "The Lover's Waltz" with my cousin Lauren during the ceremony. I played the piano and Lauren played the violin. She had come to Orlando to practice with me and stayed overnight. The first few times we went through it it was terrible. I had never played a duet with a violin and I wasn't familiar with the song. We couldn't help but laugh at how bad it sounded. But we practiced for hours and hours and started coming together. When it came time for us to perform we somehow pulled it together and did our best yet. That was a relief to have that done and to have not butchered it during the ceremony.


Jessa with her parents.


Isabelle did a great job walking in...and then she crashed! But after a nice little nap she was good and ready for pictures and dancing!


The hubbies


One of my favorite pictures!



My beautiful flower girl!



Isabelle with her Tata Erin. Erin was a beautiful bridesmaid in Jessa's wedding.


Walking into the reception.

I loved the center pieces. They were stunning and smelled fantastic! The best part was that we got to take ours home!



Isabelle loves her new Tonton Marc!



My mom, Erin and Ma put together a wonderful bridal shower for Jessa prior to the wedding. There was lots of fun games, presents and of course yummy food.


Always a hit! Making wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses out of tissue paper.

Charles' mom was in town and got to join in the festivities!

We are so happy for Jessa and Chris and hope that they will continue to find so much joy and love in each other.

No comments: